Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 4 September 2017

1982 Vintage Terrine


50 x 70 cm = 20" x 28" oil on canvas, available when framed.

 I haven't painted a still life this large before and it was quite daunting and a very time consuming feat, I'm hoping to find a large dark ornate moulding for the frame to make it look quite grand.  

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Beautiful, Diana! I love this color scheme. Hope things are all good with you.

Carol Flatt said...

An exceptionally beautiful painting. I'm amazed at all the detail on the terrine. The lemons look so real it feels like one could lift them up. Diana, you are so, so talented!

hmuxo said...

This is so beautiful Diana! The blue and white ceramic dish is lovely.... The lemons look SO real.....I can't imagine painting this on such a big canvas....you did an incredible job with this!!!! LOVE it!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...