Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

1968 Peach Split (available)


6" x 8" / 15 x 20 cm, oil on panel framed
As Ireland doesn't grow any peaches or nectarines, all those fruit that need warmer climes, we normally get very hard and unripe fruit with not much flavour, not to mention expensive. These were a lovely surprise as they were very juicy sweet and aromatic and to honour this loveliness I chose to paint it before devouring it!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This peach looks so juicy, Diana! Beautifully painted! I didn't know that Ireland doesn't grown peaches and nectarines... I learn a lot from my friends here!!!

Carol Flatt said...

You have much will power, Diana, to wait till the end to eat them. Glad you mentioned the aroma. Nothing smells fresher than a sliced peach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...