Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 3 July 2017

1966 Left and Forgotten (available)


9" x 10 1/2" / 23 x 26.6 cm oil on panel framed and ready to hang

There are so many derelict rural buildings dotting the countryside here, that I don't have to go far to find subjects to paint! This one has an old corrugated roof which adds colour to the scene.


2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I never get tired of seeing old barns and hope you're doing a series of them. this is wonderful and I love it! I started one myself... I've taken so many reference photos all over the country... Love them all..

Carol Flatt said...

I would love to take long walks in your area. There would be so much to see. Old houses, barns, etc. intrigue me. It would be fun to speculate on who lived there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...