Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 16 June 2017

1963 Coffee With You (available)


40 x 40 cm / 16" x 16" oil on canvas

First of three paintings with this size and format. Will be framed when dry and varnished. Trying to get a good stock of paintings ready for the Art Fair in Galway in August. Wish I could paint as fast as I get new ideas!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is amazing Diana and SO well painted....the way you painted the metal is outstanding and will be a winner in your exhibit!

Carol Flatt said...

Diana, you never cease to amaze me! Your skill at rendering realistically can't be topped! Your skill with reflections, shadows and painting various metals is impressive! You are a wonder!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...