Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 11 May 2017

1958 Potted Strawberries (available)


6" x 8" / 20 x 25 cm oil on panel framed

It is strawberry time again, although it is possible to buy these lovelies all year around, there is nothing like eating fresh fruit in their right season. These didn't make it out of my painting room or the rest in the punnet either!

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

They look so real to me, Diana! Ripe and juicy! Not easy to paint at least for moi! A clever and appealing composition. I love the container, too. Just the right size for strawberries!

hmuxo said...

This is the perfect still life ....next month is June, strawberry season and after seeing your painting ...I can't wait!!!! Outstanding color in these berries, Diana! Beautiful work!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...