Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 11 February 2017

1940 Tin Roofs


35 x 45 cm / 14" x 18" oil on panel, framed and available via my web site

Old stone farm buildings near where I live, I really like the colour of their corrugated iron roofs (rooves) The doors taken off and replaced by more corrugated iron leaving the old doors propped up against the wall.

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

LOVE this old barn with the tin roof....the old rusted fence is absolutely perfect!! Somehow I missed seeing your last post Sandy Bottom....she's adorable and you did such a great job on her little legs...the reflections are perfect as well!

John Simlett said...

Just love your work, Diana. Also find your Animals Blog amazingly brilliant!(http://dianasanimalpaintings.blogspot.co.uk/)

Carol Flatt said...

You seem to have a wealth of character-ridden old buildings where you live, Diana! I think the tin roofs add an interesting touch. A lot of the old Victorian houses in some areas here have tin roofs. I imagine they would last for a long time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...