Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 16 December 2016

1936 Sun Hat


8" x 6" - 20 x 15 cm oil on panel, framed, available

Another child on the beach this time a little girl, shading her eyes from the very bright sun.

I have one more painting to finish before I down brushes for the Christmas break and that is a boat moored on a local lake.

 Still lots to do before Christmas including baking,shopping decorating to name but a few.

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

I love your children series...beautiful colors in this one .....I hope to see more.

John Simlett said...

Like your work very much, Diana

Carol Flatt said...

Wonderfully appealing, Diana! A timeless subject!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...