Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 21 October 2016

1931 Number 1 SOLD!


20 x 15 cm / 8" x 6" oil on panel, framed

My last little lad in this short series, no more painting for now until I get back from the art festival in Wexford. Getting everything framed and ready to go, endless lists of things to take, how we will get it all in the car I don't know! Over 100 paintings and I'm not taking all!!

3 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

The ripples in the water give the impression of tying everything together with their concentric circles. Great body language!

Carol Flatt said...

Forgot to say, "Good luck!" with your show in Wexford. I know you'll be very successful. Only wish I could attend!

hmuxo said...

Wow Diana!,, this is outstanding! Your still life paintings are amazing and now your figure work is wonderful! The water looks SO perfect!!! Love this! The best of luck with your show! It will definitely be successful!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...