Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 6 October 2016

1925 Cider Jar


8" x 12" = 20 x 30 cm oil on panel framed

I haven't been too well lately with a touch of flu and a cough that won't go away, so that has slowed down my production, only a couple of weeks until the Opera and Art Festival in Wexford, so got a few more small ones to do before then!

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

What an excellent job you did with the grain in the wooden box and the lettering. Beautiful jugs and containers and an apple for color. Very well arranged and so beautifully painted. Take care of yourself. Hope you feel better and wish you much success at the show!

hmuxo said...

This is absolutely beautiful Diana!! A perfect still life! I hope you're feeling better! I didn't get the flu shot this year....and now I'm wondering if I should have since I know so many people who are sick with colds! Have lots of tea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...