Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 19 September 2016

Abundant Artist 8 day challenge and STUDIO SALE!!!


I have decided to have a studio SALE,  my studio and store room are full and need a clear out to make room for new paintings. Click HERE to go to my web-site to see all paintings that are on offer at half price, (prices include €10 towards shipping costs!) I will also be adding other paintings as time goes on. I have also added prices to my other paintings which are available to purchase via PayPal.

I am also taking part in the #AbundantArtShow! Its an 8 day mini-show of artists’ work from all over the world. Over the next 8 days I’ll be showing some of my work as well as sharing my favorites from other artists.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...