Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 29 September 2016

1923 Berry Reflections


8" x 20" / 20 x 50 cm oil on panel, framed and available

This was really a labour of love/hate especially the strawberry pips, I have to say that I am happy with the results and also that it's finished!

My hubby did an outdoor exhibition for me in Dublin at the week-end, which despite the awful weather forecast of winds and rain, was quite a success with 9 paintings being sold. This helps pay for the upcoming Exhibitions and framing.  He's a good salesman so he will get to do more next year, I've already warned him!

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Ahhhh, so nice to have a helpful hubby. Unfortunately mine would only scare the customers away with his outrageous sense of humor, he would talk their ears off joking around. I told him he distracts the customers so they don't really look around. He does that at our yard sales all the time.

I'll just keep him at home where he entertains me all the time.

hmuxo said...

Awesome reflections and the fruit is good enough to eat!!!!! Beautiful work Diana!!!! ( can we borrow your hubby?....lol)

Carol Flatt said...

Diana, this truly is extraordinary! It's amazingly realistic...so much so, I feel I could reach out and pick something up! I love the composition you arranged. Makes me want to look at each item and see its characteristics. Well done, my friend! Wonderful job by your husband!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...