Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 3 September 2016

1905 Lone Pear


40 x 50 cm oil on canvas, available,HERE  painting is unframed, the sides are painted, so that it can be hung with or without a frame.

Another experiment in semi abstract painting, kept quite monochrome, painted on an oxide red base layer.  Got so many ideas and styles I want to try out, the possibilities are never ending!

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana, very different indeed. It has the feel of being either "stark and futuristic" or "sparse and from a puritanical time." I can't decide which feeling I get more. I'll definitely look at it again and see what feeling I get the next time. It has that quality that makes you want to study it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...