Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 4 August 2016

New Galleries!


I am now being represented by 'The Gallery', Dunfanaghy, Letterkenny in County Donegal.
Three paintings have been shipped to this lovely gallery this last month, looking forward working with Moira and Alan the owners.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also I am delighted to have been asked to submit some of my paintings for selection by Vincent Kelly, the co-owner of Gallery Zozimus, which is in the heart of the art and antique district of Dublin. I visited the gallery this week for the first time and found a beautiful and eclectic mix of sculptures, ceramics, bronzes, paintings and many other art forms. I am excited to have my work shown here, and hopefully also exhibited in various up-coming exhibitions by the gallery (at the RDS in Dublin). Looking forward to the future with this gallery! 





4 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

Congratulations, Diana, on your new representations. I think any and all galleries would be thankful to showcase your beautiful work!

Carol Blackburn said...

Hello Diana, my how wonderful, 2 new galleries! That means many more people will get to see your lovely work and hopefully also mean more sales for you too. Congratulations! Have a wonderful weekend.

Christel said...

Magic!

Carol Schiff said...

Fantastic news, Diana, and well deserved! Your art is very special indeed! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...