Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

1901 Lily oil on canvas


50 x 65 cm oil on canvas, framed available HERE on Artfinder

This is a painting I did a number of years ago and as it was unvarnished I decided to improve upon the original!
I am backed up a bit with my posts as I have been painting madly and haven't got around to photographing them yet.

4 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

Just amazingly beautiful, Diana! Such detail and gorgeous color. Wonderfully realistic!

hmuxo said...

Such a beautiful color on this lily....nice work...I also loved your last portrait of the dog.....SO sweet!!!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana, this is very pretty. It looks like moonlight in the garden. Have a great week.

Carol Schiff said...

Absolutely magnificent! Your talent never fails to amaze me! Bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...