Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 26 March 2016

1879 Meandering


50 x 50 cm = 20 x 20 ins oil on canvas

I finished this painting on Tuesday and had an op on Wednesday for the removal of a cataract from my right eye. Now looking at the painting on Thursday the colours looked different through my right eye much whiter and brighter. So I adjusted some of the tones and colours on this painting, it will be interesting too, when I get the left eye done how my vision will have changed overall.


3 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

I hoe things go well, Diana! Your painting is wonderful! I am intrigued by the flow of his mane and tail. So beautiful! Blessings to you!

hmuxo said...

I will be praying for a speedy recovery Diana! My friend recently had cataract operation on her right eye and told me that everything looks brighter and so much clearer. I as well will be getting the same operation at the end of the year....I just want to recoop from my shoulder operation first. Lol......this painting of the horse is so beautiful.
White is difficult but you aced it. Take care !!!!!

Diana Marshall said...

Thank you to both Carol and Hilda, my most loyal followers!
Eye op went well, not half as bad as I imagined it, had a very competent surgeon, worst part was waiting for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...