Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

1877 Ending


14" x 18" oil on panel

The weather here is finally become Spring like, we have had a couple of rain free, sunny days with some spectacular evening skies, got one or two good shots of the sky after sun down which may turn into paintings. I've got to figure out my camera to get the colours of the night sky and not lose the last light on the land, which comes out too dark usually. If the camera sensor is trained on the land then the sky is washed out. I tend to glaze over when reading the manual for my camera although I am sure all the answers are there!

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

Lovely! The light in this is wonderfully rendered. I can feel the silence.

hmuxo said...

A beautiful and peaceful painting! I love that sky and perfect reflections... Wonderful work Diana...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...