Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 11 March 2016

1875 Who Me?


30 x 40 cm oil on canvas, available

Dogs don't need words, they can tell us so much with their body language and eyes. My dog Mickey when he was waiting for his walk and it wasn't forthcoming fast enough, used to sigh and let his upper body slump and the look of sadness he could give you would melt any heart!

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

LOL They have a way of letting you know,don't they?! Love the position of him on the right hand side. I think off-center catches the attention! Crisp and clean color. Makes me smile!

Johnna Schelling said...

fabulous in all ways! love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...