Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 26 February 2016

1870 Blue Boat


8" x 10" = 20 x 25 cm oil on panel
I was out taking sunset photos down by The Shannon River that runs through the edge of our town when I spotted this blue boat pushed up onto the banks of a little inlet. Lone boats make for interesting subject matter.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

LOVE this painting......definitely a good subject, Diana. You did a beautiful job on the colors and reflections.

Carol Flatt said...

What a peaceful scene, Diana. And, a bench to sit and contemplate. I do miss rivers. Arizona, being desert, does not have the number of rivers as Washington State where I grew up. Many of Arizona's rivers are either dry or they run beneath the ground.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...