Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

1862 'Blue to You'


45 x 35 cm oil on canvas, available

This one has been finished since last week and it has taken me this long to get around to posting it!
I quite like the effect of the plain border, I will see how they are received before painting anymore like this. At the moment I am in the middle of quite a complicated one, which of course is taking ages  I think it will be worth the effort in the end though.

1 comment:

Carol Flatt said...

Another beauty! Very elegant and richly colored. I didn't realize that the border was painted on. I like it very much! It uses the space well and defines the space. It's pulling my eyes in to surround the blue ceramics. Cleverly done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...