Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

4 Small Paintings

1855 All Shapes and Sizes 5"x 7 " 


1856 Yellow and Green 5"x 7"  


1857 Me and My Shadow 5"x 7" 


1858 Out of the Shadows 5" x 7"


My last four small paintings finished and framed, the car is packed and we are ready to roll. Two stops along the way, the first is to visit some dear friends and then on to Dungarvan to pick up some paintings, hope they will fit in the car!

 We will be staying while in Wexford, at Killurin Lodge B&B,(highly recommended) for the duration where we will enjoy the hospitality of Clare and Collin and some gorgeous breakfasts!

The set up day is tomorrow and will probably take us all day to hang the show, and then Thursday will be the first day of the Exhibition. YAY!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

The exhibit is only about 7hours from New York!! How I wish I can zap myself there! Beautiful paintings Diana!

Carol Flatt said...

So good to hear from you, Diana! What a wonderful art year you've had and the photos you posted of the shows are really impressive. Congratulations on all you've accomplished! You are one talented woman!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...