Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

1847 Many Reflections


40 x 80cm / 16" x 32" oil on canvas
Finally finished! This one took me ages as you can probably imagine. Somebody suggested that some of my still life paintings need a more interesting background, (I tend to keep them plain) hence the Persian rug behind the set up. I love the results,but the pattern of the carpet nearly drove me crazy, but I persevered nevertheless.

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

So amazing, Diana! I can only imagine the skill and effort it took to paint this, but it resulted in an incredulous painting!!

hmuxo said...

AN INCREDIBLE PAINTING DIANA!!! You really produced an excellent still life!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...