Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 19 June 2015

1815 Working Boy

10" x 12" /25.4 x 30.5cm oil on panel, framed, available

Starting to paint a few horses for the upcoming horse show in Dublin. This lovely equine example lives at a farm near to where we lived in Mountmellick.
I forgot to photograph him after I had finished painting and he got framed, taking a pic when a painting is framed is not ideal.


2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

I love how you show the musculature. He sure is a big fellow. Just lovely Diana.

Carol Flatt said...

He looks so strong with a beautiful gloss to his hide. I like the white "boots" on three of his legs, too. Magnificent animals, aren't they?! This painting will indeed be popular at the show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...