Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

1801 Flown Away


30 x 40cm / 12" x 16" oil on canvas

This was a set up in my old oak drawer,  the back which is the base of the drawer gets more and more fragile, and as you can see is falling apart, I like it though, because it adds character to my paintings.

  Our naughty kitty got hold of the feathers and ran off with them and crushed the green egg in the process, it was quite a job to re-create the arrangement  I was only half way through painting it.

The tiny egg shells my daughter found on one of her mushroom hunts into the forest.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana, this one is quite different. I do love all the curves and depth of color.

hmuxo said...

This is an outstanding piece, Diana. I LOVE that Coffee pot (or Tea kettle) Absolutely amazing with all the reflections which looks so realistic! WONDERFUL painting!!!

Carol Flatt said...

Absolutely stunning! The silver and grays are so powerful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...