Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 22 May 2015

1800 Where's the Carrots?' SOLD

8" x 10"/ 20 x 25cm oil on canvas board framed

This handsome fella came to see if we had some carrots and was rather disappointed when we were empty handed. I will be painting more equine subjects in the near future as I will have a stand at the Dublin horse show in August.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

This is different for you and really nice. Looking forward to seeing more.

hmuxo said...

Definitely different from your norm and of course it's such a beautiful subject...I really look forward to seeing more and more horses. Love this!

Carol Flatt said...

A VERY handsome fella indeed! Who could resist him? Well done, Diana! I hope you'll post more as it gets closer to the show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...