Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 10 May 2015

1795 And Baby Makes Four

8" x 10" oil on canvas board, framed available on my web site

There are some paintings that one 'fiddles' with and this for some reason was one of those. Sometimes the faults don't pop out until you photograph the painting, then it's back on the easel to get it right.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana, I know what you mean about how the camera reveals things we don't immediately notice ourselves. I often just look at my painting through the camera without taking a picture to find flaws. It works.........

Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.
Carol

hmuxo said...

Absolutely beautiful Diana! Love that silver bowl!!

Carol Flatt said...

Diana, this is amazing. Beautiful colors, and I love that dark background and the disappearing edges. You are so clever in your arrangements. I think that little grape to the right provides a bit of levity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...