Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

1796 A Humble Weed SOLD

6" x 8" = 15 x 20cm oil on panel, available

My favourite combination of blue and yellow, this jug has starred in many of my paintings, love it's colour and shape, here paired with a Spanish hand painted candle stick and a dandelion from my weedy lawn.

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

So beautiful Diana, yes those colors are fantastic.

Carol Flatt said...

A delightful collection of items in your still life. The colors are striking together, and the combination of manufactured and organic is brilliant. That little "weed" just grabs my heart.

hmuxo said...

wow! A gorgeous piece, Diana!!

Carol Schiff said...

Diana, So nice to hear from you! Are you still on Etsy?

This piece is one of my favorites from you. I also, love the blue/yellow combination and everyone knows you are the master of still life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...