Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 10 April 2015

1792 Copper Lustre

30 x 60cm oil on canvas, to be framed

My old copper jug is in the centre of things again, along with two lustre jugs, both cracked but still useful in a still life set up. I have a whole list of things I want to paint along with some landscapes for a change.

Tomorrow I'm off to do a painting demo down in Dungarvan Arts Centre, it will be a small simple one, which I have painted the rough sketch of onto my board, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

A beautiful one Diana. Perfect copper! Have a great time with the demo.

hmuxo said...

Amazing piece DIANA! The copper came out SO beautifully! Enjoy the demo! Lucky people!!

Carol Flatt said...

I, too, am in awe of the copper jug. Beautiful tones! I also love the interplay of blues and oranges in the cups and fruit. An amazing piece, Diana.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...