Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Exhibition in the Old Market House Arts Centre, Dungarvan Co. Waterford








Here are some shots I took yesterday at the exhibition in the Arts Centre,   the space is great with plenty of room for all my paintings. Looking forward to seeing how the visitors will like my work! A big thank you to Assumpta Nugent for the invitation to exhibit there, a wonderful venue.

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

That's wonderful Dianna. I wish you much success with the exhibit. :)

hmuxo said...

It looks like such a beautiful place to exhibit your work! Wish I could be there! I wish you all the luck and know it will be a success!

Carol Flatt said...

What a wonderful venue! Lots of space and beautiful lighting. The paintings are beautifully hung. Wish I could be there in person! What a great show it will be!!

Christel said...

OMG what a fab venue. You are doing beautifully. I am sure the visitors will love your work.
Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...