Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 9 March 2015

1785 In Good Company and 1786 Ripe

13 x 18cm oil on canvas panel, framed

The last small paintings already at the exhibition in The Old Market House Dungarvan, I have delivered 38 paintings there last Thursday ready to be hung this week. I will post photos at the week-end for you to see.

Solo Show, Old Market House Arts Centre

Location: Old Market House Arts Centre
058 48099
Lower Main Street
Dungarvan Co. Waterford.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

These vegetable still life paintings are amazing...beautiful
colors Diana! I would LOVE to see your work in person... I wish you the best of luck!!!

Carol Flatt said...

Congratulations on your upcoming show, Diana! Your work is beautiful. What a treat for your visitors to be able to see all your paintings hung en masse.I love your disappearing edges on your work and the rich dark backgrounds on some!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...