Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 24 January 2015

1776 The Cheese Course

39 x 40 cm oil on canvas will be available via my web-site when framed.

I keep getting asked if I have any cheese and wine paintings, they seem to be an ever popular subject matter, especially among the male population! This  photo is a bit green, which I don't seem able to correct properly.
I have been contacted this week, to do a solo show at an art center in Dungarvin, Waterford during March, which definitely has focused my attention on painting! I had become side-tracked filling my Etsy shop with vintage stuff bought recently in auction and is very time consuming, photographing describing, measuring, weighing and researching each item. phew!!!
So now I will be focusing on getting enough paintings together, so I won't leave myself without any stock. So you should be seeing a few more paintings being posted here in the future!

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana, it looks great on my computer. I visited your Etsy Shop and must say you've got some great items.

hmuxo said...

I have always loved your "Wine and Cheese" paintings Diana.. this piece is amazing ..the colors are outstanding and I want to reach out and take a grape..
very realistic!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...