Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

1772 Newly Laid (available)

8" x 10" oil on panel, framed available through my web-site

Oh those ellipses, they drove me crazy, every time I thought I had got them right and photographed the finished painting, out would jump a flaw in the painting, so back on the easel it went for corrections!

 I think that I'm going paint a series of 8 x 10's next, as most have sold at the last exhibition, although I'm really itching to paint some more landscapes, maybe I'll just do both, who knows, I may change my mind again and see what really excites me most.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

It's beautiful Diana. I love those elipses.

hmuxo said...

A BEAUTIFUL piece, Diana! The copper candlestick is amazing.. you caught that shiny metal look as well as the silver pot... LOVE your work!

Carol Flatt said...

What a clever touch with the feather! You are so creative in arranging your still life set ups. Beautifully worked!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...