Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 24 November 2014

1770 Arrangement in White

14" x 18" oil on panel to be framed

Here we have a smaller painting with a similar theme to the last one, but different format. I think I'm done with these white paintings for a while. The next ones will be also in subdued colours and limited palette.

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

A lovely arrangement, Diana, and so beautifully painted! You amaze me with your creative eye in placing all your still life objects to their best advantage.

hmuxo said...

this is absolutely beautiful, Diana...I can never get tired of your white paintings...VERY CLASSY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...