Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 20 October 2014

Wexford Opera and Art Festival 23rd October - 2nd November



I am almost ready and packed for our trip down south and am excited and nervous at the same time!

 I was originally invited to exhibit from the 28th until the 2nd (see flyer!), but after a cancellation of another artist I was offered the entire 12 days, which needless to say I snapped up!

Looking forward to it and hoping for a successful exhibition.

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

How wonderful, the whole 12 days. Wish I could teleport myself there to see your exhibit. I hope it goes well. :)

Carol Flatt said...

Congratulations to you on the upcoming show! I'm certain you will do very well. Your paintings always speak of talent and elegance!

hmuxo said...

The best of luck with the show, Diana!!! It WILL be successful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...