Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

1762 Kittens with Mittens SOLD


15 x 15 cm oil on canvas framed, available

This kitty was one of many cats at a Cat Protection kennels that a friend helps out at. I thought that it would be a good opportunity to get some good ref photos while I was visiting her. So many cute kitties I was sorely tempted to take one home with me! 


3 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

What a sweet painting! I would want to take them all home too. I can't wait to see more.

hmuxo said...

You painted this little kitty so beautifully, Diana! Such a wonderful way to advertise these little guys to be adopted!!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Diana, it's so beautiful as usual.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...