Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 8 September 2014

1753 Criss Cross

6" x 6" / 15 x 15 cm framed in a limewashed wood, floater frame.

I was given a bunch of huge tomatoes, cucumbers and these chillies from a friends greenhouse and I thought that I would paint them before they turned colour. So nice to have home grown veg, they taste so much better than store bought ones.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Home grown veggies do taste so much better, Diana....and these
chillies look so fresh and the colors are so rich...nice work!!!!

Carol Flatt said...

I agree, also, with the home-grown statement! There's nothing like fresh, garden-picked fruit or veggies! Delightful painting! The red, green, and white color combination is fresh and energetic! Love the floater frame on this, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...