Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 19 July 2014

1734 Made for You & Me, 1735 Three's Company and 1736 Spoilt for Choice

 1734 Made for You & Me 24" x 36"acrylic on box canvas


 1735 Three's Company 24" x 36"acrylic on box canvas

1736  Spoilt for Choice 24" x 36"acrylic on box canvas

I've been busy doing some unusual (for me) palette knife paintings and so large too. Used tons of paint, a different sort of still life. I had intended to paint 5 of them but ran out of steam after the third!

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

OMGosh!! they all look so delicious. All three are painted beautifully!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...