Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 1 May 2014

1724 Rounded Off

8" x 10" oil on panel available through my web-site

I had such a hard time finding a name for this one, some paintings are no problem to come up with a name for and others ..blank! I wonder why that is.

I'm getting ready for the first exhibition of the year on the 9th of May in Dublin, and as always praying for good weather or at least no rain. Come and visit me if you happen to be in Dublin that weekend, I'm on the South side, right at the beginning.

2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

A VERY dramatic piece, Diana, with the stunning black items and fascinating reflections. Your work is so calming and beautifully rendered!

hmuxo said...

This is beautifully painted, Diana. I love the reflection of the orange and the feather!!! nice work!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...