Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 5 April 2014

WIN A PAINTING !!!! Sign up for my quarterly newsletter

Sign up for my quarterly newsletter and be in with a chance to win this original oil painting, 8" x 6" and framed ready to hang on your wall!
All you have to do is to go here and subscribe :-
http://dianamarshallfineart.com/email-newsletter
deadline is 20th of April and I will announce the winner via Facebook! Good Luck

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Lovely one Diana. I have signed up for your newsletter and look forward to seeing it. I'm sure there is much I will learn from you. Enjoy your day!

Carol DeMumbrum said...

Lovely painting!! I am signed up to receive your newsletter. :) Hope all is well!

Carol Flatt said...

Can't wait to receive your newsletter, Diana! Your work is such an inspiration. What an amazingly exquisite serving dish for these olives. Love the design pattern that has been cut into it. Now, THIS is how one serves olives!! Beautiful reflections!

hmuxo said...

Diana...as always your paintings are so realistic...LOVE the olives! Wonderful work!!

Carol Schiff said...

So sorry I didn't find this in time to join in the fun! I know whom ever won this lovely painting will cherish it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...