Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 28 March 2014

1719 Back to Back SOLD!

8" x 6" oil on panel  sold

I had trouble photographing this one for some reason and the colours are not really true, no matter how often I snapped it and tried to correct it in photoshop, the box is too pink and the background too blue! I might try again later, when I have more patience.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Absolutely beautiful, Diane! I find myself puckering with the realistic look of the lemon...lol
Sometimes I have problems as well with taking the photo...maybe too little light/or too much ...who knows.

Carol Flatt said...

Boy, I hear you when you say it's hard to match colors when you photograph a painting.Some paintings match more than others, but it's frustrating and time consuming.
Nonetheless, your painting is wonderful. Love all the shapes in it! The peel makes such a pretty spiral, and the embroidery around the edge of the cloth adds nice detail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...