Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Cali! NFS

6" x 8" oil on board

A small portrait of this sweet rescue dog I painted from photos my blogging friend Hilda sent me. I couldn't bring myself to put the painting up for sale so instead I sent her as a little thank you to her owner, who is a faithful blog follower and commenter on my blog.  

5 comments:

hmuxo said...

She's absolutely beautiful, Diana ! You are so talented and so generous! A million thanks..

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi there Diana!... Happy Valentine's Day from The Painbt Box Gang!

Such a sensitively created portrait... such a "star-spangled" and generous gesture! A dog rescued... yet again! Twice lucky!

Good Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Carol Flatt said...

I can only imagine how excited Hilda was to see Cali through different eyes. A WONDERFUL, GENUINE, TOUCHING portrait of this little cutie!

artisoo said...

adorable puppy

Carol DeMumbrum said...

So sweet! I know Hilda will cherish this beautiful painting. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...