Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 3 February 2014

1712 Lounging Lemon SOLD

8" x 10" / 20.3 x 25.4 cm,  oil on panel

Lemons seem to keep popping up in my still lifes, I guess I just like their shape and colour and teamed with a piece of yellow satin ribbon they shine cheerfully to brighten these grey days of winter with all it's rain and winds.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I'm glad the lemons pop up in your still lifes. You paint them so realistically...Wonderful work on the yellow ribbon as well, Diana. Beautiful shine!!!

Carol Flatt said...

Lovely! Great idea to add the ribbon. How beautifully and masterfully you painted it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...