Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 9 January 2014

1705 Miss Yellow Eyes SOLD

6" x 6"= 15 x 15cm oil on canvas, sides painted.

I was inspired by Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge on her blog, I'm a bit late as the challenge started at the beginning of the month so I don't know whether I can sign up for it anymore, but I will do it anyway. I haven't painted any animals recently so I'm taking a break from still lives for a while.

4 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

Miss Yellow Eyes - she is! This kitty looks so inquisitive and curious - very standout!

suzanneberry said...

Beautifully done Diana! i've been so busy trying to keep up i just saw that you were in the challenge! Wonderful! well...back to work!

Carol Blackburn said...

She is a sweetie.

hmuxo said...

She's beautiful, Diana. Those eyes are alive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...