Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Art Source Exhibition RDS Dublin 2013


I will be exhibiting at the Art Source Exhibition  at the RDS in Dublin from the 8th to the 10th with a preview evening on the 7th I am on stand A83. If you would like free tickets to either the preview or the other three days do let me know and I will send you some.

I am looking forward to and am excited about exhibiting there, my first time, and as far as I'm aware this is the largest art exhibition in Ireland. So much to do before hand and think about, I'm sure next year will be easier!

3 comments:

Bruce Sherman said...

Good for you for stepping out with your work Diana!

It is a time for BIG steps by those serious about their work. The old pathways have been clogged by too many unseasoned beginners. Best to shy away from that mix! Yours is a quite a few rungs... or more above that.

Good luck with sales. Just have a good time... SMILE a lot...pass out your business cards and learn from being there!Enjoy yourself!

Exciting!

Good Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Carol Flatt said...

Diana, it looks enormous! What an experience! Good luck to you and enjoy it wholeheartedly!

hmuxo said...

The Art exhibit looks so big, Diana.
SO exciting and I know it will be so successful!!! The best of luck with it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...