Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 26 October 2013

1701 Gourmet Delights SOLD

18" x 14" oil on canvas board, box framed 

The last of the paintings for the exhibition phew! They are all at the framers and I will have a big bill for all the framing, I have a brilliant framer who does a great job and is very reasonable with his prices too so I shouldn't complain!

Wine, cheese and grapes always seem to be  popular with the buyers and I've painted a fair few grapes over the last year or two! I'm not sure where I'm heading next, change of style or genre, maybe back to small ones I haven't decided yet.

7 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Well Diana, your compositions of wine, grapes and cheese look so inviting it's no wonder they are in demand. Very classy too.

suzanneberry said...

Wherever you head next I'm sure it will be wonderful just like this is! Beautifully done!

Bruce Sherman said...

Hi Diana!... Just a perfect still life! Quiet and mellow... but regally rich in warm colour and great draughts(woman)ship! A gem!

Good luck with the sales! This is a winner!

Good Painting!
Warmest regards,
Bruce

Carol Flatt said...

These are timeless subjects. You painted this scene beautifully. Looks like one could reach out and touch everything. You are a marvel!

hmuxo said...

GFORGEOUS piece, Diana.. !!! SO realistic..and yes, you can almost reach out and touch it!!

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

Diana, I love the very sensitive handling of shadows and details here, very lovely.

Carol Schiff said...

Absolutely stunning Diana. I don't get around to the blogs much anymore so now that I am here, it is obvious that you painting is on an EVEN HIGHER LEVEL than the last time I checked. I am sure this one will fly off the walls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...