Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 5 September 2013

1694 Waiting for You - original oil painting and RDS Art Source Exhibition SOLD


18" x 14" oil on canvas panel

Another classic one, I have had two on the go over the last 2 weeks and have finally finished both today, the other I will post tomorrow.


My last outdoor exhibition in August in Dublin went really well with 7 paintings going to new homes! I will be  exhibiting again in a couple of weeks there too.

I have also taken the plunge and have booked a stand at the next Art Source Exhibition at the RDS, Dublin in November, a large indoor venue, all exciting stuff, I'm painting like mad so I have some really good work to show.

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

WOW! This is such an outstanding piece, Diana!!! I love every detail you put into this painting!!
Congratulations on your sales...

Susan Carlin said...

Diana... this is so, so very beautiful. I'm still kicking myself for not making sure we got more time together when I was there. Regrets I hope to make up for sometime in the future. I only peek in every so often, but I just had to tell you (again) how amazing I think your work is. XOXO

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...