Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 22 August 2013

1692 'Perfect Partners' original acrylic painting and the sky over Galway Bay

8" x 4" acrylics on panel, available

Here's a quirky one for you- brown sauce and little individual pork pies it was requested by one of the Art Auction houses I sell through. It is painted in the style of a small series I painted a while back, I may paint a few more in this vein. Next one on my easel  is an oil still life, I must say I prefer painting with oils.


Here is a beautiful cloudscape over Galway Bay taken this evening by my daughter with her phone! You can just see the sea at the very bottom.

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

The HP sauce bottle is painted beautifully, Diane.!! and the photo your daughter took is amazing...these
cell phones take incredible pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...