Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

WIP Commission 1684 Basket with Grapes

SET UP





DRAWING STRAIGHT ONTO THE CANVAS


PART OF THE FIRST LAYER


PROGRESS


UNDER PAINTING FINISHED


SECOND LAYER


ALMOST FINISHED,
  NEED TO LEAVE FOR ANOTHER DAY TO DRY


FINISHED! (TOOK ME BEST PART OF A WEEK TO COMPLETE)

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Awesome one Diana. Thanks so much for showing the progress shots too. Love it!

hmuxo said...

What a treat seeing the progression of this beautiful still life, Diana.
Your painting is more amazing than the set up!!!! Love it.

Carol Flatt said...

I am grateful for the photos of the painting in progress as I learn so much from the sequencing. Gorgeous painting. I bet the client was thrilled with it.

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Diana, All of your work is spectacular and I especially liked the WIP photos on this post. Wonderful works all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...