Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 27 July 2013

1686 Lemon on Blue SOLD


6" x 8" oil on panel

Another lemon painting with my favourite Denby jug

Looking after my grandsons while my daughter takes a well-earned week-end break, so not much time to paint. The youngest, just turned two is a real climber he climbs up everywhere, he knows no fear, I'm sure he will be a mountain climber when he's older!

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Yikkes!! Boys are so adventurous..they are why we have grey hairs...LOL
I LOVE this piece, Diana. It glows and love the reflections ..Well done.
(It's such a pleasure to visit your work)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...