Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 4 July 2013

1679 Mellow Yellow SOLD & Inquisitive young uns!


6"/15cm x 8"/20cm  oil on panel
Such a simple one and it took me ages!


I took this pic just before the lense on my camera decided to make an aweful noise and stop working,
Funny how things seem to happen in three's, just that day my hairdrier stopped working after giving off a very nasty smell and then a couple of days later our car had a split in the fuel line on the motorway that cost us a half a tank of gas and a long wait for the repair man to get to us!

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

But your luck changed when you finished this painting!!
A beautiful piece, Diana!! I LOVE the lemon!!!

suzanneberry said...

Looks like life has given you some lemons lately, but clearly you've made some great lemonade! Beautifully done! I hope everything sorts itself out and starts working for you soon! Have a great weekend!

Carol Blackburn said...

Oh my Diana, hopefully all that bad luck is behind you now. Just imagine, some people live that way constantly, one thing after another. It takes a lot of faith to keep going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...