Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 27 June 2013

1677 Cut Up and Donkeys! SOLD

6" x 8" oil on panel framed

I painted two small still lifes this week for the People's Art Exhibition in Dublin this week-end and framed them up and then realized that I hadn't taken any pics of them, taking a pic of a framed painting isn't easy because of the shadow thrown by the frame onto the painting so the lesser of two evils was to photograph it full on and then get glare on the surface.


here are a set of donkeys my daughter and I found with some cows while we were out exploring the countryside, the house behind seems to be unoccupied as so many houses are here.

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Your orange and lemon is unbelievable! Love your paintings of fruit...so realistic that you can almost taste it!!! I love your photo..such a treat to walk in the countryside and see all the animals.
I get excited when I see a cat or squirrel!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...